Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Inspired"

Oh what a great day I have had. My day started of with a text message from lovely Michelle giving me a wonderful affirmation to get my intentions for the day set in the right direction - "Be The Change You Want To Be" - Michelle you are such an inspiration, thank you. Then I was of to another day at the "Reed Gift Fair", this time at the Exhibition Centre where yesterday was at the Showgrounds. This is such a huge event, for a first timer it was a bit mind blowing. At the Showgrounds there were 700 stands and at the Exhibition Centre there were 500 stands. I would never think of stealing another designers work, but after enjoying the day looking at so much beauty I am feeling really inspired to be creative. I must say my life is in such a good place at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Davine! :)

    I am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful jewellery again, and whatever you are inspired to create after your wonderful last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.