Monday, August 3, 2009

"Panic"

Well I started writing tonight's post about my fabulous day I have had at the "Reed Gift Fair". It actually makes my new business "DavineRaeDesign" real. There are so many talented designers out there. But before I could start writing Rachel and I were sent into a panic. Every Monday night I record "Desperate Housewives" for us to watch later. The panic set in when my T.V decided not to work - Rachel can't get the channel it's on. We both tried to contact everyone we knew, but people either were not home, couldn't do the recording or we couldn't get hold of them. To make it more urgent it is the "Season Final" - OMG we were like crazy women trying to work out what to do. Finally our beautiful Rebecca came to our rescue and is going to record it for us. Funny thing is she lives 21/2 hours from us so she is going to mail it tomorrow morning. I know Bec will read my blog so Bec from Rach and I "WE LOVE YOU".

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, so cool! This is what makes life so wonderful, having such good people in your life! I know what it's like Davine, I am blessed with the most amazing family and friends and don't know where I would be without them today!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.