Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Variety is the Spice of Life"

I have had the best day. I finally got up enough courage to go to a gift store and see if they would be interested in selling some of my jewelry. I was so excited when the owner Samantha bought over 5 pieces. Isn't it funny how we don't have as much confidence in our ability as other people do. Friends have told me that my jewelry is really nice, but in my eyes it is JUST something I have made for years. It is such a good feeling doing something that you really enjoy doing. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I have an "Angel Lunch" at Eltham Glasshouse which I am really looking forward to. Then tomorrow night I have to put my "Groups Tasmania" hat on and do a travel presentation for the "Jackaroo 4WD Club". I certainly can't complain I have no variety in my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Davine, I knew you could do this...there will be many more sales in your future! The heck with fear, just do it anyways and see what happens next, as you have done! I am tickled pink on this end! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement Darlin.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.