Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Happy Birthday Shane"



This time 29 years ago I had not long given birth to my first child "Shane". Wow now he is all grown up and I must say into a really nice man. I had my doubts how he would turn out during his teenage years!!!!! But now I am so so so proud of him. It is pretty hard not being with him today, but these things can't be helped when he lives in the top of Australia and I live at the bottom. So really all I want to say tonight is
"Happy Birthday Shane - LUVUMUM".

2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a cute baby and awesome to hear that your Shane has turned into a wonderful man! I was concerned about my Shayne all throughout his teen years as well but thank goodness he also is a wonderful man and thoughtful, loving husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that weird that we both have Shanes/Shaynes?? I guess we are just awesome Mums!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.