Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Angel Lunch"

"Angel Lunch" today was so amazing. Other than "Goddess Michelle", I really didn't know anything about the other girls. Right from our very first self introduction, I was like a sponge, soaking up all the interesting conversations that were happening. Even though we were all interested in angel business, we were all totally different, with different lives, likes, passions and experiences. The conversations were so interesting, taking me to places I didn't think I was going to visit over lunch. I could have sat and listened all day, but I guess I had to come back to my little world at some stage. Isn't it great spending time with people with different life experiences than yourself, it just opens your eyes and your mind. Thank you girls for making my "Angel Lunch" so enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. Davine, indulging in an Angel Lunch with such amazing people is Inspiring. THANK YOU for being part of our wonderful gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your Angel gatherings, it sounds so inspiring and rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely. Just popped over for the first time - interesting blog - and I'm considered a Hippie too, so I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.