Monday, July 19, 2010

Bubbles

My Monday was spent working at “Homing Instincts” and as usual it was a very enjoyable day. It is so nice spending the day in a shop with not only beautiful but really interesting products. This was my first full day of work since my operation and by 5.00pm when I finished I was pretty tired. Next on the agenda was dinner – what to have? I couldn’t decide what to have but I quickly decided I couldn’t be bothered cooking. So off to the noodle shop I went and shouted myself a big bowl of Chinese noodle soup. While walking to the shop I had to pass by a fountain and I must say I thought it looked beautiful. Someone had put some liquid soap in it and it was just a mountain of shimmering bubbles that were getting blown across the court. I know this is a form of graffiti and who ever did it shouldn’t have, but I still think it looks great. I remember years ago there was a fountain in the city that had also been bubbled but the bubbles also had red food colouring added as well. Oh my - it was beautiful.