Friday, August 14, 2009

"Circles"

Today while I was making another bracelet out of my tiny little round jump rings I realized I LOVE circles. It really got my brain thinking - WHY do circles hold such a fascination for me. There are quite a few intriguing famous circles - Stonehenge - Crop Circles - Mandalas. What is it that makes this shape so fascinating to me and many many other people. When I doodle I also do some sort of circle design - not always the same - but always circles. I also think the allure of circles has been with me all of my life. I remember as a young teenager having reoccurring dreams and sometimes nightmares of circles. I think I am going have to do a bit of circle research. If anyone has any circle suggestions that will help ease my brain drain please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.