Monday, August 10, 2009

"Emails"

I had my post all sorted - I knew exactly what I was going to write. This doesn't happen very often, I am usually deciding on what my words will be as my fingers hit the keys. Then I got one of those emails that have lots of cute photos and lots of quirky sayings and then tell you to send it onto every person in the world and if you don't you will have bad luck for the next zillion years. Usually I just hit the delete button unless it hits a cord with me. Anyway this one I received was a cutsie one but I really liked the quote at the end, so I thought I would share it will you tonight.
Life is short!
Break the rules!
Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly!
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile!

2 comments:

  1. I too love this one! There is another one which I adore, it goes something like this:
    Dance like nobody is watching
    Sing like nobody is listening
    Laugh (oh oh that one left me!)
    Love like your heart has never before been broken.

    Cheers, have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.