Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Best Laid Plans!

What’s the saying “All the best laid plans”? Well as I wrote last night I had the intention of clearing out my wardrobe today, but alas that didn’t quite happen. I think last night was the worst nights sleep or non sleep I have ever had or didn’t have. I would have slept for no more than 2 ½ hours and when I was asleep I had some crazy dreams. I am usually a pretty good sleeper so when one of these nights creeps in it certainly throws me for a sixer. What’s with these nights, I didn’t have stuff going through my head and it was a quiet night, so why the heck couldn’t I sleep? When I woke up at 2.00am I thought I would get up and watch some telly but it was a little chilly so I thought if I try some meditation I will fall back asleep. No such luck, mediation just didn’t work either, so I just tried tried and tried to sleep until the clock ticked 4.00am. That was my queue to get up. Well that pretty much set the theme for my day – we went to the market first up and when we got home I did as many of the jobs on my list before I just had to go and climb back into my beautiful comfy bed. Well after a couple of well desired hours of sleep I got up with the intention once again tackling the wardrobe. Mmmm nah I don’t think! On awaking I was still really tired so I decided just to put today away as a bad joke and make up for it tonight and start afresh tomorrow. So; on that note I am going to climb back into that beautiful bed and sleep all night long.


“Davine Time” update: Indulging myself in my own thoughts about me.