- I did the final polish of my mosaic gaze ball. Now I’m looking forward to making another project.
- Finished painting some necklace display stands for my upcoming jewellery events.
- Sorted through some old sheet sets, towels etc. and packed up the ones that are to be donated the “Diabetes Assoc.”
- Gave the bathroom a good bit of spit and polish – it is now nice and sparkly.
- Sorted through all my old receipts I have kept – just in case!!
- I cleaned out under the carport so my beautiful new car can fit in there properly.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Very Productive Day
My challenges were certainly on a roll today. I started with writing up my list again last night and seeing this challenge period is almost to an end, I thought I would really get some stuff done today. So I started my morning with some more revitalising meditation. This is one activity I am going to do my upmost to continue each day. After brekkie and the extra strong anti-biotic and cortisone tablets I have to take prior to my sinus surgery on Wednesday, I continued on my day completing: