Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

This morning as I wished Shane a Happy Easter it got me thinking. First up I will say – Sorry if I offend anyone. Now I am not a religious person at all, so what does Easter mean to me? I guess it means different things to different people but I just thought today I would share with you what it means to me. If I’m going to be honest when I worked fulltime, basically it meant I got a long weekend. I don’t eat meat on Good Friday, Why – as I have said I’m not religious so why not eat meat. I guess with me not eating meat on Good Friday I am honoring my parents who always said I shouldn’t. What does the few days of Easter mean to me? Even though I may not believe in the whole God idea, I do believe we do have a higher self or a Guardian Angel that is looking after us all the time. So after much thought I have realized Easter and I guess Christmas is a time that I thank and show respect to my higher self and those who are out there looking after me. Easter is also a time to spend with loved ones, be they family or friends. I truly believe we all have our own God inside us, seeing that we try and do the best we can in this life. Isn’t it a shame that more of us don’t listen to our Guardian Angels.
Oh almost forgot, it also means we get Easter Eggs – Yumm – Dark Chocolate.

“Davine Time” update: Putting some of my inner thoughts and beliefs out there.