Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friends and Family

I have always cherished my friends and family and tried to make them aware of how much they mean to me, but at times like these I am quite amazed by the love and friendship I am receiving. It is interesting how everyone has their own way of showing their love and support. It doesn’t matter if it is a kind word, a gentle touch on the shoulder, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a phone call, a bunch of roses from their garden, a gift of a Buddha or a crystal, a huge hug, or even just a smile or a wink of the eye that says “I am here if you need anything”, I am so so happy that I have the people I have in my life. Thank you, you are all bringing a smile to my heart at the moment.


“Davine Time” update – I took myself of to my dear old Dads and my favourite Chinese Restaurant and treated myself to some take away.