Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sleepless in Eltham

I am so so tired tonight, last night I was awake from 1.35am to 4.00am!! No reason - I just couldn't sleep. Doesn't it give you the sh....ts when you are just laying there in bed and no matter what you do you just can't sleep. You just seem to get more and more awake and your brain thinks of everything that has ever happened and could ever happen in your life. . I eventually got up and watched some telly. I thought that might make my eyes start to close but no such luck. So by about 3.30pm I thought I should really go back to bed and try - the last time I looked at the clock was 4.00am!!! So that is why I am really tired, so now I am going to say goodnight to all and climb into my beautiful and fall asleep within minutes. That is my positive thinking kicking in again. Goodnight all :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great sleep. I know when I wake up it is for purpose, I get out of bed and do whatever my heart tells me to do. Sometimes it's write, sometimes I come to the computer and respond to someone who might need a friend or sometimes I read my motivational books. I try not to stay in my head, when I look into my heart all is at peace and I can go back to bed once I have either given a piece of me away or read something that I know I was intended to read, and then I sleep like a baby. I believe that everything in life has purpose or happens for a reason...

    Take care and sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brutal! Sleepless night are just plain brutal. I had a few too many myself so I sympathize with you. Hope you get some rest soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.