Monday, October 7, 2013

Quiet Time in Exmouth

I've had a pretty quiet week in Exmouth as I have had an allergic reaction to something and my throat and glands in my neck have been swelling up. This is a reoccurring problem although I have been OK for about the past 8 months. Just have to take it easy when it happens as I don't know what I'm actually allergic to.
Here's our journey so far!!
So I thought I would just share some photos I've taken while we have been here.Tomorrow morning we are heading off on a big drive (only about 60kms) to Cape Range National Park, where I hope I will get in a bit of snorkeling. I don't think I will have Internet coverage there,
so if not I will be back in about 5 days.



Out of all the towns we have visited, Exmouth definitely
wins with the most colourful Welcome sign

Every day we have had a visitor to the caravan park.
Keeps the kids (and me) amused.

Hello Ol' Man Emu

This cross was placed at the Lighthouse Lookout.
 Don't know why it was there as there was no plaque telling me why.
But it was pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.