Saturday, October 26, 2013

Galena Bridge to Kalbarri

We are now in the coastal town of Kalbarri, which is situated on the mouth of the Murchison River. Kalbarri has a permanent population of approx. 1500, but it attracts around 200,000 tourists each year. The town is geared to fishing and tourism. This time of the year the Western Australia countryside comes alive with lots of beautiful wild flowers and the Kalbarri region is one such place that comes alive. Today I had a day on my own as Shane wanted to watch the Melbourne races. So I took myself off in the car to get some photos of the mostly tiny but amazing wild flowers.





 


With the end of October almost here don't forget to leave me a comment below
for your chance to go into the draw to win a piece of my chainmaille jewellery.
Here are just two that you will have a choice from.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.