Friday, June 1, 2012

Medicine Wheel One Year Journey 2012 / 2013

The time has once again come along for my new Medicine Wheel One Year Journey for 2012 / 2013. This is the third year I have been on this wonderful journey with the help of Michelle. It's not that I live my life by it, but the messages I receive give me some sort of guidance throughout my days. My message for this coming 12 months is RADIANCE - not sure where that will take me just yet. But I am ready for the ride.
Medicine Wheel One Year Journey for 2012 / 2013
So today being the first day of a new month of a new year I have been working on my vision board for my message of WISDOM. I feel this message is not for wisdom as in just being wise, I feel it is telling me to be wise in listening and looking for the signs that will lead me through June.

June 2012 - Wisdom
Oh another piece of exciting news - today I have passed the 20000 mark of people viewing my blog. It makes me very happy and privileged to have that many people drop by my world - even if it is by mistake sometimes. Please if you do drop by I would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you are there.

Tomorrow Shane and I are heading of for a few days in our camper to the lovely town of Echuca. So hopefully I will have good Internet coverage and be able to upload some news and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.