Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Bye Echuca

Thankfully the wind died down last night and we had a very restful nights sleep. Up we got bright and early to pack up the camper and head back to home in Eltham. Our journey home was pretty uneventful which is always good when you are towing a campervan. So all is unpacked washed and packed away and I am now sitting watching Masterchef on telly. Just what I need after a holiday where I didn't stop eating what a show about food. Tomorrow is going to be a day with a reigns pulled in on my food consumption. I am working all day tomorrow and am fairly busy for the next few days so I may have to share some photos if I don't get time to write words. Unless of course something exciting happens and I will just have to share it with you.


4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good trip and a safe journey home - thanks for taking us all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure Beverly - thanks for joining me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! So are you ready now for the big trip; as in prepared wise and knowing what to expect? I think it's going to be an amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene - Even though our big trip doesn't start until next January I am trying to make sure I am totally organised. Trouble is I keep thinking of more things I have to organise.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.