Monday, March 10, 2014

Good Morning Monday

Today is our last day in Adrossan and as usual we intend to have a very lazy day. I woke early (5.30am) and as I looked out my window I could see what looked to be the beginning of a very nice sunrise. So up I jumped camera in hand and headed down to the wharf to get some shots. Oh, I did put clothes on, I didn't head down in my PJ's! I couldn't believe how many people were on the wharf fishing already. But I was not there for any fish today I was there for the beauty of a new day.
Ardrossan certainly has outdone my expectations

I don't think any of the fishermen there even noticed the sunrise!


Even though this shot isn't of the sunrise it's my favourite.
I love the way the sun lit up the wharf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.