Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chilly Melbourne

After my flight I arrived back in Melbourne safe and sound. I know its heading into winter in Melbourne but its amazing how in the same country the weather can be so different in one city to the other. When I left Darwin it was around 30c and fairly humid then I arrived in Melbourne to around 18c and rain, in fact it hasn't stopped raining since I got back. My past 24 hours have been spent revelling in the joy and love of being with my daughter Rachel and two of my glorious grandchildren Clare and Mikayla. This morning Clare and I spent some time at the pool, it's amazing how much she has grown in the past month, she  is so sweet and gentle with little Mikayla.  At four weeks old Mikayla is she is so good and such a little sweetie. So until tomorrow I say good night to everyone and sweet dreams.


Breakfast time for Clare



Mikayla

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing you speak about the grandbabies, Davine. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.