Monday, October 11, 2010

'El Camino de Santiago'

Tonight I would really like to share a wonderful blog with you all. It is "My Way - My Path" from lovely Mark. I first started reading Marks blog when he was preparing to walk the "El Camino de Santiago" or "Santiago de Compostela Camino" pilgrimage in north-west Spain. The reason Marks blog grabbed me was because years ago I read Shirley MacLains book "The Camino: Journey of the Spirit". It was her story of when she did the pilgrimage and what a spiritual event in her life it turned out to be. I must say it was and is still one of my most favorite books. Thank you Mark for sharing the walk and your life with us. Just recently I have realized what attracts me most to a blog - it is people just being themselves and sharing their day to day life with us. That's exactly what Mark does - thanks again Mark.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - what a surprise when I checked into your blog today - Thank you for your kind words - I'm glad you've enjoyed the journey, and hope you continue to enjoy my ramblings- If not just let me know when I'm running off the rails,
    Much love,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark, pleased to meet you, I'll make my way on over to see your blog sometime in the near future. I'd love to see what your spiritual journey all entailed. Have a fantastic day and Davine, you're awesome! Hugs sent to you from across the pond. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is a small world, Davine, isn't it? I, too, love reading Mark's adventures ~ real people with real stories.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.