Monday, October 4, 2010

Focus

Hi all out there. Would you believe this is the first time in four days I have turned my laptop on!! Between my social life and a bit of unwellness I just haven't had the time. Firstly seeing we are now in October I will share what my "Wellness Wheel" message is for the month, which is "FOCUS". Now that's where the question is - what to "FOCUS" on? I decided that my "FOCUS" this month was going to be on others in my life. So this month I am going to make a conscious effort to contact people I haven't seen or spoken to for a while and also tell those around me just how they make my life more enriched and fulfilled. I am also going to catch up on reading some blogs which I am embarrassed to say I haven't done much of lately and honour that person and there creativity.