Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Darlene"s Life

Today I want to congratulate Darlene of "My Life For A Year" on her great blog. She was my first blog friend from overseas (out of Australia). I remember back then, I was so excited I had a follower I didn't know. I always enjoy reading her posts as she really gives everyone a feel for her life and also shares some beautiful Canadian shots. Darlene has come so far with her photography capabilities - her photos have always been interesting but they now have excellent composition and colour.  Isn't the world amazing these days when we can say that we regard someone as our friend when we have never met them. I think the main ingredient I love about "My Life For A Year" is that Darlene shares the words and photos of the everyday life, loves, problems and joy of a great Canadian.  Thanks Darlene for sharing your life with us.