Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Love.....Part 8

Today I didn't have to go to work so I shouted myself to a real "Davine Time" day. First up I went and had my nails done, then it was time for the lovely Hayley to cut my hair before I coloured up some of the greys. The afternoon was time for a Dr.s visit - not that much fun but essential. Then to finish of my lovely day, Shane and I went out for a yummy meal. I loved my whole day but it was our meal that is the main focus of  my "I Love" for today. We went out for "Mexican"  yum yum yum - Mexican is by far my favorite eat out meal. I'm I have eaten Mexican in lots of countries even in Mexico, cooked Mexican many many times and never get sick of it. I must say "I Love Mexican Food". Whats your favorite eat out meal? Please leave me a comment and let me know.