Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Love.....Part 16

Well here we are at the last day of August and the last day of my "I Love" list. Yes, there are many more things that I love other than the ones I mentioned, but they are for other posts. I have really enjoyed making a conscious effort to think of things I love. It's a great feeling to really recognise and think of what makes me smile. As I mentioned at the beginning of August my "Medicine Wheel" message for the month was "Awakening" and in a few areas of my life I certainly had an awakening this month. They are a bit personal to discuss here but I have to say this month I have realized some now obvious parts of my life that weren't working and need to be changed. Now not only do we move into September but also into Spring- what will September bring me and what will my theme be?