Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Preparation Time


Well the time has come for us to head off in our Jayco Swan Outback for our Aussie Adventure Part 2. Compared to Part 1 which was 12 months, this is a short trip at around 3 or 4 months. We will be leaving from Melbourne and heading north to who knows where. On our Aussie Adventure Part 1 we did Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Austrlalia. So this time we are concentrating on the eastern states, but then again who knows where we will end up. Travelling is certainly an amazing and enjoyable lifestyle but it is so hard to leave your family. Especially when your family consists or 4 little gems like Clare, O'Shea, Mikayla and Finn. But I know I will see them soon and thank goodness for FaceTime and Skype. I would love to have you come along for the ride and join in on our adventure (virtually anyway).
My Boys - O'Shea and Finn
My Girls - Rachel, Clare and Mikayla





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.