Monday, February 23, 2015

Feathers from my Mum

Does anyone feel they get a sign from a loved one who has passed? My Mum left me on a chilly November back in 2007 at 11.11pm. Whenever I see a feather in an unusual place I always know my Mum is with me. And I do see them in some unusual places!! Once I stepped out of the car at a petrol station and this little feather seemed to be following me. As I walked away from this little feather to the other side of the car, I said to myself "OK if this little feather blows under the car to me and touches me I will believe Mum is here with me". Guess what happened next? The little feather blew under the car and touched my little toe. Go figure!!
Feathers I have collected from around Australia that have confronted me in unusual places
Another feather incident that was totally "in my face" was while I was staying at my son Shane's house in Batemans Bay. I was walking through a shopping centre with Shane (partner not son) and my grandson O'Shea. O'Shea spotted a little feather and walked over and plonked his foot on top of it. I didn't take a huge amount of notice until moments later as we walked along a little feather drifted down from the ceiling in front of my face. Now that one made me take a little bit more notice! With that we left the shopping centre and headed out to the riverfront to get some freshly cooked chips. When we returned to the shopping centre some 20 minutes later a very intriguing sight confronted us! As we walked down the corridor we were amazed to see thousands of little feathers on the floor. WTF!! OK I am taking notice now!! I know there are people who will say "That's rubbish, it's just a coincidence". Maybe, but I still believe it's Mum say "I love you and I'm here with you".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.