Thursday, May 8, 2014

What is Zentangle?

What is Zentangle? Well, it's my latest craft and as it has turned out it is also almost my latest way to meditate. The process of creating a Zentangle is described as being a form of "artistic meditation". As I have found while drawing I become completely engrossed in making each pattern. There are quite a lot of websites featuring hundreds of patterns you can use in your Zentangle but I have found I start copying one and it ends up totally different. The Zentangle Method is also described as an easy to learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing patterns. In my opinion the method is basically a sort of structured doodling. If you are a doodler give it a go it's lots of fun.
Zentangle 1

Zentangle 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.