Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day - 2014

For me Mothers Day lost a lot of it's sparkle when my Mum passed away. My Mum, Joan Clare left this world at the ripe old age of 91.  Being an only child I know my Mum loved me more than anything else in this world. When I was a teenager we didn't always see eye to eye and yes there where a few clashes. Now that I am an adult I know the clashes happened only because we were so much alike.
Joan at 20

Joan being a bridesmaid
 I know Mum is gone from my physical life, but I also know she is with me all the time in my spiritual life. I constantly feel her around me, helping to guide me in the directions I need to go. I would love to have her back with me, even if it was for just one day. If I did I would thank her for teaching me to be a strong woman just like her, to have my own mind, to do unto others as I would have them do unto me and most of all "thank you for loving me Mum".
Me and my Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.