Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry Christmas from Bunbury

I've had a pretty quiet time the last couple of days as I've been a bit off colour. Not sure if I have a chest infection or it's just my asthma playing up. But I will be fine as I have plenty of time to rest up.
Well we had our Maron the other night for dinner and I must say they were pretty scrumptious. I wouldn't say they are any better than a nice big crayfish but they are pretty nice.
Our little table ready for our Maron meal

Yummy Maron

We are now packing up to head down to Busselton tomorrow all 64kms of travel. So needless to say we don't have to get up early to pack up. I'd  like to take this time to wish all my friends, family and readers a Very Very Merry Christmas and the Best 2014 you could possibly have. It will certainly be a different (lonely) Christmas for me as I won't be spending it with any of my family. The phone lines will be running hot. Oh by the way my new grand baby is due any day now - I awaiting a call to say Stacey (O'Sheas mummy) has gone into labour. I'm sort of hoping she holds off until Sunday as that will be my late Mums birthday.

My adorable grandson O'Shea enjoying his childcare Christmas breakup


My beautiful granddaughters Clare and Mikayla loving Santa

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.