Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas in Augusta

Well that's another Christmas done and dusted. Mine was nice, quiet and certainly different than how I usually spend it. It was difficult being away from my beautiful family but at least I got to speak to them. I hope yours was all you wished it could be. I always look at the week between Christmas and New Year as a time of reflection on how my past year has gone. This years reflection week looks back on a year that has been pretty fantastic. 2013 started off on a bit of a rocky road with Shane being diagnosed with cancer, but after successful surgery he is now slowly on the mend. We were very proud and happy to have Mikayla and Finn join our wonderful little family. But probably the most life changing thing that has happened this year is our journey around Australia. I have learnt so much, not only about my country but also about me. I am definitely living my dream.
Cheers !!

It may have been a bit smaller than usual, but it was still yummy!!

Boxing Day - Fish n' Chips looking over the Blackwood River

Such a peaceful sight

What will 2014 hold for me? Who knows, but I do know it will be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.