Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just Sit

I am now back up in Daylesford at the B&B and then back to Melbourne tomorrow to visit Shane and then take him home on Monday. He is doing quite well, it's amazing how quickly they get him out of bed. With all that has been going on in my life lately I have been really really tired and just kept thinking that's OK things will quieten down. This week I have been involved in a forum with a special group of people and I have come to the realization that I am making my life a lot more busy than it needs to be. I need to sit back and just do nothing every now and then. I have always been pretty good at doing things for ME but that is still doing!! Maybe I just need to sit!!

Zoe after she helped me do some gardening  - we both then had a snooze

I came across this shop in the city the other day and the window was full of "Gollywogs" Now I am not sure if we are still aloud to call them "Gollywogs" but who cares I just love them to bits.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, mindful pausing throughout the day can be very relaxing. Learning to stop can be a challenge but once learned it can be addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! My beautiful bracelet arrived today and I couldn't be happier. It's beautiful and so very much appreciated. Thank you Davine for making this, having a giveaway, and for sending it all the way to Los Angeles.

    The message on your enclosure card really struck a chord with me.. "The reason all of my beads are relatively the same is because basically all of humanity is the same..." I loved that.

    I'll be posting about this lovely gift in the near future. Thank you again.

    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over from Joanna's. I love you profile and the title of your blog. And Joanna's braclet is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.