Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope you have all had a wonderful 2011 Christmas and an even better New Years Eve. I really love celebrating New Years Eve, not only is it a great night to spend with friends (in my case usually celebrating a little to much) but I love the idea of December 31st being a closure of the year and January 1st is a whole new beginning. I used to make New Years Resolutions but as with most of us they were usually broken before January has finished. So now my New Years Resolution is the same every New Year - I will be the best I can be - I will do things just for me on a regular basis - I will cherish my family and friends and above all I will be REAL. Wishing you all the very best 2012 and may it be all you want it to be.