Monday, January 2, 2012

Whats With Our Weather!!!

We have had the craziest weather this Christmas and New Year. Christmas Day was quite humid and around 30c when all of a sudden we got the biggest hail storm I have ever experienced. I was lucky that I only had a leak in the bathroom but some people had major problems. Here's a shot of Shane's car getting hammered by the hail.
Shanes car getting hammered by the hail on Christmas Day.

Then today we experienced an Aussie Summer at 40c!!! Even though the house was a bit cool with the airconditioner I was starting to get cabin fever. So Shane and I decided to go for a drive. We ended up in Williamstown which is a lovely small historic village. We had good old Fish n Chips for lunch - did a bit of driving around and here we are back home trying to cool down. It's 11.00pm and the temp is still 30c.
Looking at Melbourne (city) from Point Gellibrand - Williamstown - 40c!!!