Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010 - Hello 2011

Goodbye 2010 - what did the year hold for you?
As with every year, the twelve months are filled with good, bad, happiness and sadness. I love the celebration of finishing one year and love looking forward to the adventures in the new year. 2010 for me was one of many emotions, it was the year I became an orphan when I lost my beautiful Dad in February. It was also a year that I got a brand new sexy black "RAV4" car, I had a wonderful holiday in "Far North Queensland" spending some time just indulging myself in myself, which was exactly what I needed at that time. I decided to leave my career in travel that I had worked in for 15 years and just do casual work when I wanted to work. I spent some wonderful times with my family and friends. I had a great holiday in Bali with a great bunch of girls. I realized just how much I loved and relied on my cousin Susan when she was very sick and now that she is on the mend, I am even more aware of just how short our lives are. 

2011 - What will the next 12 months hold for us?
 I know my 2011 is going to be a fantastic one as I already have a few things on the horizon. Shane and I have a cruise organised to some of the islands of New Caledonia and Vanuatu in April. In May I start an exciting 12 months looking after friends Bed and Breakfast in Daylesford. Then my very exciting news for the year is that I am going to become a Grandmother!!! Yes a Granny - to two babies - both my children are expecting babies. Rachel and Luke are due in June and Shane and Stacey are due in July.
I am very excited!!!!