Thursday, September 23, 2010

S Theme - Day 15

I have a couple of "S" words today. Yesterday Shane and I had a wonderful day and night at the Royal Melbourne "Show". I love the show, up until a few years ago I had never missed a year. It is a very exhausting day but also heaps of fun. From the "Sideshows", rides, food, animals, fireworks and "Sampson" the Monster Truck.
Sideshows are a great sight.

Sampson the Monster Truck - start of jump.

Sampson the Monster Truck - end of jump. 

Fireworks - notice the full moon in the centre.

3 comments:

  1. Love the slideshow and fireworks display. I haven't been to the Show in years. Remember Tin Pan Alley? We always stopped at the CWA for afternoon tea - delicious scones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fun, fun, fun! I love the monster truck shots, they look so real... I hope you know what I mean by that because I don't know how else to describe it! lol The fireworks and the full moon... magnificent shot!

    After the monster trucks, how long did it take you to get your hearing back? :-)

    Cheers my friend, have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sideshows are always so much fun. I love carnivals and fairs. You just never know what you'll find.

    Your "S" was Simply Sensational.

    ThankS,
    jj

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.