Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"No Wind Please"

Tonight I am heading of to Tasmania for a couple of days work. It is "Seniors Week" in Tassie and I am doing some presentations to some Tasmanian Social Club Organisers. I will also be catching up with some friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. I am sailing on the "Spirit of Tasmania" and I am having lots of positive thoughts of "NO WIND PLEASE". The distance between Melbourne and Devonport, Tasmania is only approx. 240km but it is considered some of the roughest water in the world. The ship departs Melbourne at 7.30pm and arrives in Devonport at 6.30am. I really enjoy sailing on the ship and out of all my 100's of sailings I have only had "2" that I do not want to experience ever again. Believe those two were two to many. So tonight I will taking what drugs are needed and curling up in my bed with my book "Excuses Be Gone" and then sleeping soundly all night.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments.