Monday, April 1, 2013

Medicine Wheel - April Message

Oh I must say I really love my April Oracle Card message from my Medicine Wheel 2012/2013. Who would have thought I actually picked this card for this month almost 12 months ago. With all that has happened in the past 4 months this card now sits perfectly with my life.
Transformation
Card Meaning - Positive changes are coming. Old structures, beliefs, and ideas are falling away and will be replaced with vitality and new pathways. Soon you'll be seeing the world in a fresh way.
 
Your Soul wants you to know - Like the Phoenix that rises majestically from the ashes, a big change in your life is at hand. Your at the beginning, in the middle or at the completion of an enormous transformation in your life. Don't hold onto old structures and limited ways of thinking. Even if it looks as if your are in murky waters this is only the clearing that occurs just before rebirth. It's all for the highest good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.