Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013

Another Christmas and New Years Eve has passed and now we move onto another wonderful year. For me 2012 was a pretty good year, there were a few bumps in the road but all in all it was pretty good. I usually make some New Years resolutions, but like most of the population they fall by the wayside by January end! So this year I have made it easy for myself and only made one resolution that I should be able to keep. My 2013 resolution is to be true to myself, to look after me and do what is best for me. What will 2013 hold for me? With our 12 month Australia Adventure almost upon us I am sure I am going to have a year full of excitement. It has also hit me just how much I am going to miss my wonderful family and a few close friends so thank goodness for iPhones, iPads, Internet, Skype, Facebook, Facetime, Blogs and any other form of communication I will be using.
I would like to wish everyone out there the very best 2013
and may it bring all the best you can wish for.
Remember your best friend is YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.