Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Love

To often people are asked what love is and they are stuck for an answer. Those who have been truly in love know how it feels but sometimes hard to put it into words. But I came across this on Facebook today and it just touched my heart strings. Life is a little tough this week with circumstances out of my control and waiting until Friday comes along for some answers. Maybe that is why my heart strings have been touched. Hoping you are all having a lovey week and please remember our lives are so short, make the most of every second.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Davine. Love is something I feel that you just can't teach. Has to be experienced to know the true meaning. Nobody could have ever described the love I would feel once becoming a mother for example :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and indeed touching. I want someone who fits into this description to grow old with in life, who knows what might be around the next corner.

    I hope everything you're hoping for transpires on Friday or it's all good news.

    Cheers my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.