Monday, July 27, 2009

"I'm Back"

I cannot believe it has been 9 days since I last wrote a post on my blog - how slack am I. I'm not going to make any excuses - but I have been painting and gardening and by the time the evening came I have just been vegging out in front of the telly. Yesterday I did have a really enjoyable day in Traralgon at Rebecca's house for her "Creative Memories Winter Wonderland". I scrapped a few pages but it was just nice to escape for a day. My beautiful daughter has just called me to let me know she has received a letter from her Uni "RMIT" to congratulate her on being in the top 15% of all RMIT students. I am so so so proud of her. Although it didn't take this revelation to make me proud of her. I am extremely proud of both my kids. Shane and Rachel have grown into really nice well adjusted adults. Being a single Mum it was hard some of the time but we got there. Not to pat myself on the back to much I have been a pretty good Mum.