Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Life Changes"

I can't believe it has been so long since I have written anything in my blog. The past week or so my head has been in a different place all together. My job situation has changed slightly and I have felt the need to reevaluate which direction I want to go in. So my brain has been working overtime in trying to decide do I go in the direction of doing a job that will bring in some money but is that just a job or do I take the risk and go for it and follow my passion which may not bring in a hell of a lot of money????
Anyone got any advice for me cause my brain hurts.
I am heading up to Susans (Traralgon) today to go to "Memoranza" tomorrow (that's a Creative Memories day). I do love everyone here heaps but I am so looking forward to escaping for two nights. Yeah Mexican and Riccadonna tonight.