Monday, January 30, 2017

Goodbye January

Well here we are at the end of our first month of 2017 and hasn't it gone fast? How was your January, hopefully it's been all you could wish for. My January has been filled with family, love and FUN. Those who know me well know my life word is FUN and I try and it is included in each and every day. My January started off looking after my two granddaughters Clare (5) and Mikayla (3) while their Mum and Dad holidayed in Vietnam. With help from their Nana and their Papa we all survived. We didn't head out too much as the weather was extremely hot, but we certainly were very creative while we were indoors.
Clare and Mikayla did have a lot of FUN creating their very own Fairy Garden

Beautiful Clare

Beautiful Mikayla
 Anyone that follows my blog also knows I am a Gypsy, with my regular travels throughout Australia. But for 2017 we have decided not to do a big trip where we will be away for months at a time. Instead the plan is to travel to a different location for about a week or so each month. So January's Aussie Adventure was spent a place called Broulee on the mid New South Wales Coast. It is also just happens to be where my son Shane lives and the beach is at the end of their street.

Off we head to the beach
Family FUN at the beach


Handy for Shane who has just started surfing

O'Shea seems to be getting the hang of it too
I travelled up there with my daughter Rachel and her daughters Clare and Mikayla to spend a wonderful family beach holiday with my son Shane, his wife Stacey and my two adorable grandsons O'Shea (5) and Finn (3). We visited Mogo zoo which is a fantastic privately owned zoo, lots of time at the beach and having lots and lots of FUN.
Mogo Zoo is certainly somewhere I would recommend everyone visit. 


Icypole time at Mogo Zoo

The last week of my January has been spent doing some home maintenance, setting and keeping my 2017 goals and planning where we will head for our February Aussie Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.