Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Home Again

Well our lovely (but hot) week at Yarrawonga has come to and end and we are back home. I may not be online for a few days as we have a very very big couple of days coming up. So tonight I thought I would just share some photos with you.

I Love Farmers Markets. I bought some Sugar Plums from this stand and they are yummy!!

Can't get much fresher than these beautiful tomatoes.

These baby birds hung around our camp all week.
Not sure what breed they are but they were pretty cute and very friendly.

2 comments:

  1. The fruit looks exceptional Davine. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark, Only one thing better than a farmers market and thats growing it yourself. Hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.