Sunday, February 19, 2012

What a Weekend

What a weekend I have had - I now feel a bit drained. I am up at Daylesford as I have guests in Old Chilli B&B this weekend. Yesterday morning I had to take myself of to the Drs (was nearly going to be the hospital) as I was having fairly bad chest pains. Had and ECG done and the Dr informed me that it was all OK but it could be Angina so best I head off to my Dr next week to have a stress test done. Must say I was a little concerned. I finished the day with having one of my swollen throats again so I took my tablets that are supposed to relieve it - but all they seem to do is put me to sleep. Needless to say it was still not right when I awoke this morning, infact hasn't been right all day. I think I have found what causes it (Preservative E211) but sometimes I think it is bought on by stress. Also today is the 2 anniversary of my beautiful Dad leaving me. He was the best Dad a girl could possibly wish for and he was also the epitome of a Gentleman. I LUV you and MISS you Dad. He never had a wrong word to say about anyone, he always saw the good in everyone no matter how small it was. But I finished today of with a positive - Shane and I went and had a lovely meal at "Old Hepburn Hotel". It it's an old pub that has kept it's old, country charm and I haven't had a bad meal there yet.
My Wonderful Dad - Keith

Old Hepburn Hotel