Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Ouch Ouch Ouch"

I knew there was a reason I didn't like housework very much. Yesterday after delivering Shane to the airport for his flight to Darwin (a week in Darwin would be nice) I decided to come home and give the bathroom a good clean (it really needed it). With a white bathroom it doesn't stay clean for long!! Anyway all was fine until it was time to tackle the bath and just as I was finishing, my back decided to do something strange and not let me stand up properly. Thought it might be OK after a good nights sleep and some heavy duty drugs, but no such luck, so there was no pool or personal training for me today and I am now feeling really lazy and tired. Isn't it weird when you do nothing all day you actually feel a lot more tired than if you actually do something. So I am sure after tonights good nights sleep and more heavy duty drugs I will back to my crazy self tomorrow.