Friday, December 9, 2016

Broulee to Home

Our next stop after Kiama was another delightful seaside village. This time it's Broulee, which is extra special to me as it is where my son Shane, his wife Stacey and my two extra lovable grandson's O'Shea and Finn live. They have lived in the area for a while but only recently moved to Broulee and it is the perfect location. A nice quiet street with the beach four minutes away at the end of their street. First item on the agenda was to put up the Christmas tree.
O'Shea is in charge of the star on top - with Mummy and Daddy's help

Finn was a bit excited when the lights went on
As I said Broulee is a great location,  it is extra pleasurable for my son who has recently taken up surfing and for O'Shea is following in Daddy's footsteps.
The day begins on Broulee Beach

Shane catches a few early morning waves


O'Shea is getting there

Even Finn is getting into the action
After a glorious five nights in beautiful Broulee it was with sadness that it was time to hit the road for home. So now after 205 nights away, a total of 20,173 kilometres driven and 1000's of amazing experiences we are back home. Already my mind is wondering, where to next. After I get myself organised from emptying Myrtle, cleaning the house and putting all our stuff away I will let myself think about what's next. Although, as I did last time we got home, I will set out on some exploring of my town, Melbourne. So please don't think for a minute my adventures have stopped, they are just restricted to a smaller area.

If there is a location in Melbourne you would be interested in me visiting, please I would love to hear from you. Maybe it's somewhere you have always wanted to visit or somewhere you know well and would like me to give my views, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.