Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

Well we are almost at Christmas 2012. I just love Christmas - to me it is true family time. I feel for the people out there that either do not have a close family or any family or suffer instead of enjoying this time of year. It would be nice if each one of us that have everything we want could reach out to just one person who doesn't and give them some love. I have and it sure makes your heart sing when you know you have helped one person.
I am spending Christmas in Eden with my son Shane, his partner Stacey and my adorable grandson O'Shea. O'Shea is now 17 months and has the energy of a typical little boy. He also has a pretty good vocabulary and at time is a little chatterbox.  I must say I love being a Granny although it is looking like I will be called Gaga.
It looks as though we may have to postpone the departure for our Aussie Adventure for a month and now leave mid February as a few health problems have arisen that have to be addressed before we leave.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Grandchildren sign. My grandson Eden is now 16 months old, and I'm spending Christmas Eve and morning with him and his parents. I had so much fun shopping for him -- he probably won't care a hoot for the holiday just yet, but the next few Christmases should be a great time for him!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.