Monday, August 6, 2012

Granny's Proud Day

This recuperating and not driving is starting to get to me, so I was very happy when my daughter phoned me this morning to see if I would like to go to the pool with her and my beautiful granddaughter Clare. Oh yes, I jumped at the chance, even though I am not allowed in the pool as yet at least I was out and about. I was so proud of my girls. Rachel is such a great capable Mum and Clare is just to cute. Now that she is walking it is full on as she tries to explore everything. She really loved the water. Rachel has recently enrolled her in baby swimming lessons, which is a top priority living in Australia.

1 comment:

  1. Davine Clare is so adorable, I love this photo of her. Baby swim lessons are an awesome idea, will you get to go and watch? I did with Elyssa and it was totally adorable the one time I went.

    I'm glad to hear you're on the mend, and it's awesome to hear that you got out for a while. Have a wonderful week.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.