Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dodging food !!

Last night I had a very enjoyable night out with some girlfriends. We went out for dinner to Kobe Teppanyaki Japanese Restaurant. Teppanyaki is always fun to experience with a group of girls. For those out there that may not have had teppanyaki, it is basically very fresh food cooked in front of you while having some of it thrown at you. Yes we all had food thrown at us and we mostly caught it, with lots of laughter. What a great way to spend an evening - great food, lots of laughter and the great company of girlfriends.


Kobe Teppanyaki Restaurant


Good Catch Alice
I am starting to get excited about the 10 day cruise Shane and I are going on next Sunday. We are going to various islands in New Caledonia and Vanuatu. I am going to endeavour to update my blog while we are away, hopefully I won't strike to many internet connection problems.