Saturday, September 20, 2014

My week in Lilli Pilli

Well my week in Lilli Pilli (outskirts of Batemans Bay) comes to an end tomorrow morning. I have had the best time hanging out with my son Shane, his wife Stacey and my two adorable grandsons O'Shea (3yr) and Finn (9mths). I don't get to spend a lot of time with this half of my family because we live in different states so it is really special when we are together. One day O'Shea and I went for a walk to the beach which is only about 300 metres away. We had fun exploring all the nooks and cranny's of the coastline.

There was lots of exploring done at the beach

Little Finny boy decided to stay home and have a snooze 

Then there was the day we went to the park for a picnic and a play
Most of the week was just spent just spending time with the boys although today we all headed off to the Mogo Zoo. Strangely I had never heard of this zoo but I was more than pleasantly surprised. It was really well set out and had a pretty good range of animals for a small seaside are. Finn had a happy day as usual, he is such a happy little man.

The big Silver Back was spectacular

This guy was having a bite to eat but kept his eye on me
O'Shea should sleep well tonight as he hasn't stopped running around all day. He just loved looking at all the animals even the huge Burmese Python that had a full belly of something large.
These guys also kept an eye on me
I am really going to miss these guys when I get back home, luckily I have Skype  so I can see their beautiful faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.